Tuesday, July 19, 2005

At Least She Said Thank You

At least she said thank you
When I handed her my heart
Giving nothing in return
But gratitude's a start

She thanks me for my time
At the start and at the end
She thanks me for the ride
Tells me that I'm her friend

She's the most polite girl
That I have ever known
She even gives me thanks
As she breaks me stone by stone

Why she still talks to me
I haven't the faintest clue
I know she doesn't care at all
But at least she says "Thank You."

Well, "You're Welcome."

~Phil

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Thank you, I must say your treatise on the "Nice Guys" of our age was an epic in itself. You should check out, "Ode to the Nice Guys" as well.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Yea pretty much just google "Ode to the Nice Guys" and you should get more hits than you can handle.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home